Hey I hope everyone is fine today i am going to share Quotes about People Talking about you. scroll down to read all quotes.
Quotes about People Talking about you
- Don’t worry about those who talk behind your back, they’re behind you for a reason.
- Don’t worry about what people say.
Billie Jean King
- A true friend is someone who says nice things behind your back.
Anthony Michael Hall
- Keep talking about me behind my back, and watch God keep blessing me in front of your face.
- The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies.
- Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
- It’s not about who is real to your face. It’s about who stays real behind your back.
- I don’t regret my past, I just regret the time I’ve wasted on the wrong people.
- A true friend will tell you the truth to your face – not behind your back.
- Sometimes it’s not the people who change, it’s the mask that falls off.
- Anyone can stay true to your face, it’s the people who stay true behind your back that really count.
- Whoever gossips to you will gossip about you.
- It is hard to deal with someone who smiles and pretends to like you to your face and sticks that eight inch blade in your back when you turn around.
- Avoid him who talks sweetly before you but tries to ruin you behind your back, for he is like a pitcher of poison with milk on top.
- If people talk behind your back, it’s because you’re ahead of them.
- Don’t tell me what was said about me. Tell me why they were so comfortable to say it to you.
- You got nothing to lose. You don’t lose when you lose fake friends.
- Don’t fear the enemy that attacks you, but the fake friend that hugs you.
- One they stop talking to you, they start talking about you.
- True friends say good things behind your back and bad things to your face.
- Fake friends are like autumn leaves, they’re scattered everywhere.
- Fake friends are like shadows. They follow you in the sun and leave you in the dark.
- A friend cannot be considered a friend until he is tested in three occasions: in timeof need, behind your back, and after your death.
Ali ibn Abi Talib
- It goes without saying that your friends are usually the first to discuss your personal business behind your back.
- It’s hard sometimes to not want to know what people are saying behind your back and to ignore certain things that are being written.
- The world doesn’t change in front of your eyes, it changes behind your back.
- People who serve you without love get even behind your back.
- If you want to know how to make people shun you and laugh at you behind your back and even despise you, here is the recipe: Never listen to anyone for long. Talk incessantly about yourself. If you have an idea while the other person is talking, don’t wait for him or her to finish: bust right in and interrupt in the middle of a sentence.
- Someone who smiles too much with you can sometime frown too much with you at your back.
- Some people are real, some people are good, some people are fake and some people are real good at being fake.
- The things most people want to know about are usually none of their business.
George Bernard Shaw
- Don’t worry about what people say behind your back, they are the people who are finding faults in your life instead fixing the faults in their own life.
- Every day we have plenty of opportunities to get angry, stressed or offended. But what you’re doing when you indulge these negative emotions is giving something outside yourself power over your happiness. You can choose to not let little things upset you.
- While you’re talking behind my back, feel free to bend down and kiss my ass.
- Remember, if people talk about you behind your back, it only means you are two steps ahead of them.
- You always knew after shitty things happened, who your friends really were.
- I don’t have any friends and don’t have any intention of making any. People will stab you in the back, mistreat you, talk about me behind your back, steal from you. And they’re not really your friends. They’re only there because you’re a celebrity or because they want to get something from you.
- When we play the game like we’re supposed to play it, it is pretty easy. Making the extra pass, making the simple play, it’s not about between your legs, behind your back, and all of that, it’s just about scoring the bucket.
- Some people are willing to betray years of friendship just to get a little bit of the spotlight.