Today Quotes786 are sharing beautiful Quotes About Being a Good Person. Scroll down to read all the Quotes and Sayings.
Quotes About Being a Good Person
- I don’t believe in dogmas and theologies. I just believe in being a good person. Robert Mapplethorpe
- Do your little bit of good where you are. Desmond Tutu
- I try my best to be a good person and be the best I can be.
- I am trying to be a good person. I am trying to be myself, and if nobody likes me for me, that is their problem. Evan Rachel Wood
- No matter how successful you become you gotta keep grindin’ and be a good person and then good things will come to you.
- Despite everything, i believe that people are really good at heart.
- A bad system will beat a good person every time. W. Edwards Deming
- Being a good person does not depend on your religion, status, race, color, political views or culture. It depends on how you treat others.
- I know my strong points: I work hard, I have talent, I’m funny, and I’m a good person. Pink
- When you invest your time, you make a goal and a decision of something that you want to accomplish. Whether it’s make good grades in school, be a good athlete, be a good person, go down and do some community service and help somebody who’s in need, whatever it is you choose to do, you’re investing your time in that. Nick Saban
- I prefer to win titles with the team ahead of individual awards or scoring more goals than anyone else. I’m more worried about being a good person than being the best football player in the world. When all this is over, what are you left with? When I retire, I hope I am remembered for being a decent guy. Lionel Messi
- One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself.
Shannon L. Alder
- Dream big, work hard, stay focused & surround yourself with good people.
- Company of good people is like walking in a shop of perfume. Whether you buy the perfume or not, you are bound to receive the fragrance
- Ethics is not for wimps. It’s not easy being a good person. That’s why it’s such a lofty goal and an admirable achievement.
- The good people sleep much better at night than the bad people. Of course, the bad people enjoy the waking hours much more.
- Good people are like candles they burn themselves up to give others light.
- Surround yourself only with people who are going to lift you higher.
- I think to be a good director you have to be a good person and you have to care about people.
- I always kind of thought I want to be a good person, I want to be right to my fellow men and love them like were supposed to.
- Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.
- Friday Quotes and Images
- I want a lot of young people to see me in my working environment. I want them to see me being a good person while also running a business. I want young people to aspire to that.
- I think you are who you are, and your kids will see who you are. So you’d better be a good person, because they are going to see it, and that’s going to shape them. They are going to become you.
- The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up. Mark Twain
- I think I started learning lessons about being a good person long before I ever knew what basketball was. And that starts in the home, it starts with the parental influence.
- Quotes About Being a Good Person
- The biggest obstacle to people becoming better is that you have to really want to be a good person in order to be a better person, and most people would rather be other things.
- I took it to heart that in order to be a good person; you never said anything mean about anybody.
- The most important thing is that you be a good person and you live by the golden rule of do unto others. If you live by that, that’s all I care about. Rob Reiner
- For me, life is about experience and being a good person. Chris Hemsworth
- A good person can make another person good; it means that goodness will elicit goodness in the society; other persons will also be good. Bhumibol Adulyadej
- Ronaldinho is better than Cristiano Ronaldo, but neither are as good as Leo Messi. He holds numerous records, such as the most goals scored in a single La Liga season and the most goals scored in a calendar year. I’m more worried about being a good person than being the best football player in the world. He has everything. We must protect him.
- Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person’s character lies in their own hands.
- It’s not enough to be a good person. You also have to show it.
Honore de Balzac
- What happens when good people are put into an evil place1 Do they triumph or does the situation dominate their past history and morality?
- All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed. For after all, he was only human. He wasn’t a dog.
Charles M. Schulz
- Seeking – really seeking – is more than just reading a few verses from the Bible in the morning and trying to be a good person that day. Seeking requires me to sacrifice the things I feel compelled to chase so I can be available to notice God’s clear direction. Whatever we chase, like it or not, gains our full attention. Dear Lord, forgive me for all the times I’ve rushed by Your gifts and overlooked Your blessings. Today, I want to pause and really seek You with all I’ve got. I love You, Lord. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
- You can’t be a good person when you’re writing and a bad person to your husband or a bad friend. You can’t be a jerk in order to be a good writer. You can’t say, “I’m too busy writing to be political.” You are one person. You are the same person in every aspect of your life, and you have to be a responsible person in every aspect of your life.
- I have always believed in trying to be a good person and giving to the world, and treating others in a just, kind, merciful way.
- I do have traditional values: I believe in being a good person and being polite.
- If I can be a good person and help a few non-believers or even help people that are believers but need a little help along the way, I think that’s a job that I take very seriously.
- Talking about the fact that I get depressed or that I’ve had some suicidal issues in my life is not easy. I don’t know of many comedians who are going all in on that. In some sense, I think I’ve maybe sacrificed some momentum doing that. In another sense, I’m in a place where if I can talk about that and if it helps some kid in a way that gives them some help that wasn’t available to me when I was a kid, then I gotta do that. Put being a good person first. If you have a platform, use it for stuff that’s noble and good and worth putting out in the world.
- It could be anything. It could be Jesus and it could be the Furby and it could be the lint that lives in my navel, but it’s probably not. Whatever it is, I doubt we as humans on Earth could have any perception of it while we’re here. So, why give yourself a headache thinking about it. Just be a good person. That’s what an ethicist is.
- I think life is politics anyway. You can’t ignore it, but you can go very wrong in politics. You can say what you thought 50 years ago, but maybe you’re wrong today. It’s something very special, politics. I think you’d better be a good person in life every day – it’s much more important.